Arc'teryx LEAF Assault Coverall AR
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
No melt/no drip technical coverall purpose built to be worn while conducting direct action tasks. Fit is fully articulated and achieves two piece mobility with a full range of unrestricted motion. Streamlined design retains proximity to the body, moves easily over a base layer and works as part of a clothing system. Two external chest pockets with Velcro® closures; two external chest drop-in pockets; two cargo pockets with dump pocket capability; two secure upper arm pockets; all with daisy chain hard points. External waist band with Velcro® adjustment tabs adds sizing flexibility of 2.5”/6cm and retains full articulation in one piece fit.
- Low profile hybrid collar with button and Velcro® closure shields neck or can be worn open
- Body centerline zip, lower leg side zips and enlarged ankle cuffs to ease on and off
- Belt loops fit -150 Rigger’s Belt or E-220 Rigger’s Harness
- Cuff Velcro® closures allow for rolled up sleeves or fully enclosed sleeves
- Mesh vents under arms allow air flow under personal protective equipment
- Removable, articulated, soft knee and elbow pads fit into integrated pockets
- Velcro® ankle cuff closure seals over boots
- 4x4.5 Velcro® upper arm identification patches with V-Lite™ retention ring
- Made with DURO 6.4oz NYCO 50/50 Ripstop and TenCate Defender™ M 5.5oz Mesh
- EV50 10mm Foam (knee & elbow pads)