Arc'teryx LEAF Venta LT Glove
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Made from a warm, exceptionally breathable N72s 3L WINDSTOPPER® 3L with hi-loft fleece fabric, the Venta Glove delivers warmth and weather protection for cross country skiing, snowshoeing or winter trail runs. The fabric’s brushed inner is lofty and warm, and the outer sheds snow and light rain. Dexterity is built into the patterning, and TPU palm reinforcements enhance durability and improve grip, but won’t absorb moisture. Sensors on the thumb and forefinger allow use of smartphones and touch screen devices while wearing the gloves.
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Trim-fit cuff
- Laminated, TPU palm reinforcements
- Leather reinforced clip in point
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger